a mountain bohemian




Howdy!….Mountain Boho (terri) here...i call myself this because i’m a bohemian living in the mountains in Colorado! This blog is sort of a continuation of a consignment store (now an E-Boutique) my husband Greg and i owned and ran for 7 years in Salida, Colorado. During this time i was able to fulfill all my creative ideas and let inspiration flow thru decorating my space the way i wanted, playing groovy music to add to your shopping experience, practicing my fashion stylist experience by dressing up my mannequins, window displays and helping my customers find that right outfit or piece they were looking for to add to their wardrobe! Shopping for my store was one of my favorite things to do and having some fantastic consignors that added to that was wonderful. A love for fashion in a thrifty way has been a life long practice. I’ve never been one to conform to the “ everyone looking like everyone else” fashion. Thrifting….whether its in a consignment store, a thrift store, a flea market, a yard sale….is a great way to find something unique...and a great way to RECYCLE! I’m all about that!...Greg and I were able to take a two year hiatus to do some traveling, spend time with family and work on our little abode. This blog is all about fun, fashion, travel, sharing personal thoughts, ideas, stories and maybe inspiring others to “not hold back” do what makes you happy, go on that adventure, dress for YOU, take the back way home and have fun with it all! I will leave you right now with a favorite quote of mine...Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?...Mary Oliver….til next time….Embrace life, Be kind………………………………..Sunshine & Spring Blooms, terriXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts